Do you love working with children?
The Country Childrens Center is seeking full-time and part-time Assistant Teachers to work in our classrooms at our Farm location in Katonah.
The Country Childrens Center is not only a wonderful place for children; it is also a great place to work!
You will be part of a team that is passionate about young children and work in partnership with the Lead Teacher. We encourage our staff to continue learning and offer support for training in early education and child development programs. At Country Childrens Center our salaries and benefit offerings are competitive and paid time off is generous.
As an Assistant Teacher, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development.
- Assist in developing lesson plans based on program requirements and the specific needs of each child.
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child.
- Understand the teacher’s routine when it comes to delivering a lesson plan and running the class in the event that the teacher is absent on a particular day.
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures while supervising and caring for children at all times.
- Able to lift 40lbs and assume postures in low level positions that best allow physical and visual contact with children.
- Comfortable with technology and desire for professional growth.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years direct care experience with children age 12 or younger
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Please send your resume to Salli Figler, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org