Skip to content
- The entire staff of the Center is available to discuss any concerns regarding your child, family relationships and financial matters of Center policies.
- Speech, hearing and vision screenings are provided for the children.
- Parent-Teacher conferences are held as needed.
- Busing for school-age children is provided in coordination with the Katonah-Lewisboro Schools and Bedford School District.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snack are available to all children at the Center. The Center serves a balanced diet consisting of a wide range of healthy and appealing foods.