Before and After School Program Staff: Katonah-Lewisboro School District and Bedford Central School District
An opportunity for caring people, who are excited to spend their mornings and/or afternoons making a difference in the life of a child. Come join our team!
The Country Childrens Center offers high quality, excellent before and after school programs. We are committed to hiring positive and caring staff. To learn more about our organization go to www.countrychildrenscenter.org
We are currently looking for before and after school program staff that will provide a warm, welcoming environment, in which children can learn, grow, and play.
– Assist with and implementing daily activities, which could include: group games, arts & crafts activities, reading, homework help, and other activities
– Ensure program complies with OCFS guidelines, program policies, and school policies
– Build relationships with children and families
– Ensure emotional and physical safety of all children
– Promote positive social & emotional development
– Participate in and attend team meetings and additional trainings as needed
– Have FUN!!
– loves working with children
– 16 years or older
– high energy, engaging, and a team player
– warm, friendly, caring, and upbeat personality
– professional, reliable, and prompt
– must pass a background check