The Country Childrens Center is currently seeking a Lead Infant Teacher at our Oak Ridge location.
Located on the boarder of Connecticut and only 10 minutes from the town of Ridgefield, this position
is perfect for early childhood teachers who are nurturing, energetic, reliable and especially passionate
about the growth and development of infants. The ideal candidate will be a caring individual who
enjoys caring for infants ages 8 weeks to 18 months while encouraging them to discover the world
through play and provide a warm and safe environment to develop and reach age-appropriate
At the Country Childrens Center, you will work alongside a talented team of educators in a supportive
environment where you are encouraged to grow in your field and share your passion for early
childhood education. The Country Childrens Center offers competitive salary, benefits, PTO and sign
- Familiar with developing lesson plans that are developmentally appropriate and support the goals
and developmental level of infants and toddlers.
- Willing to learn and implement The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos.
- Provide an engaging classroom environment that is responsive to children’s interests and
*Develop and maintain positive relationships with parents and families of children served and
communicate with parents about children’s progress.
*Able to lift 40lbs and assume postures in low level positions that best allow physical and visual
contact with children.
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures while supervising and caring for children at
*Comfortable with technology and desire for professional growth.
*Work as a collaborative and supportive team member.
Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development or a CDA with at least one
year full time teaching experience in an infant.
- Please send Cover Letter and Resume to
Carmelina Myers at Careers@countrychildrenscenter.org