Are you an energetic teacher with infant experience?
The Country Childrens Center is not only a wonderful place for children; it is also a great place to work!
The Country Childrens Center is currently seeking a full time Lead Teacher – Infants at our Oak Ridge center in South Salem and at our Kitchawan location in Ossining. This position is perfect for early childhood teachers who are nurturing, energetic, reliable and especially passionate about the growth and development of infants. The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful individual who enjoys caring for infants ages 8 weeks to 18 months. This role encourages infants to discover the world through play and provide a warm and safe environment to develop and reach age-appropriate milestones.
At the Country Childrens Center, you will work alongside a talented team of educators in a supportive environment where you are encouraged to grow in your field and share your passion for early childhood education. At Country Childrens Center our salaries and benefit offers are competitive and paid time off is generous.
As a Lead Teacher, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create lesson plans that are developmentally appropriate and support the goal and developmental level of infants.
- Learn and implement The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos.
- Provide an engaging classroom environment that is responsive to children’s interests and developmental needs.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with parents and families of children we serve and communicate with parents about their children’s progress.
- Comfortable with technology and desire for professional growth.
- Be a collaborative and supportive team member.
- Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development or a CDA with at least one year full time teaching experience in an infant classroom.
- Able to lift 40lbs and assume postures in low level positions that best allow physical and visual
contact with children.
- Ability to adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures while supervising and caring for children.
Pay: $17.00 – $23.00 per hour
Please send your resume to Salli Figler, HR Manager – email@example.com