Does a curious toddler make you smile?
The Country Childrens Center is not only a wonderful place for children; it is also a great place to work!
The Country Childrens Center is currently seeking a nurturing, energetic, reliable teacher who is especially passionate about the growth and development of 2 year olds for our Toddler classroom at our Oak Ridge center in South Salem and our Kitchawan location in Ossining. You would be working with a great team of creative teachers We encourage our staff to continue learning and offer support for training in early education and child development programs. At Country Childrens Center our salaries and benefit offerings are competitive and paid time off is generous.
As a Full-time Lead Teacher, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create lesson plans that are developmentally appropriate and support the goals and developmental level of toddlers.
- Learn and implement The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos.
- Provide an engaging classroom environment that is responsive to children’s interests and developmental needs.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with parents and families of children served and communicate with parents about children’s progress.
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures while supervising and caring for the children.
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development or a CDA with at least one year full time teaching experience in an infant or toddler classroom.
- Able to lift 40 lbs. and assume postures in low level positions that best allow physical and visual contact with children.
- Comfortable with technology and desire for professional growth.
- Being a collaborative and supportive team member.
All staff are required to follow COVID policies which include mask wearing, vaccination requirements, and temperature screening.
Pay: $17.00 – $23.00 per hour
Please send your resume to Salli Figler, HR Manager – email@example.com